The KTM Factory Replica Stacyc 16eDrive is the clear choice for slightly taller riders or those with more experience. It features more power, larger 16” wheels and an increased 17” seat height. Both models offer quick charging and roughly 30-60 minutes of run-time for an exceptional amount of fun, along with hours of hand-eye coordination, balance and outdoor exercise. The 16eDrive has a bigger batttery, which means more power. Your child should be able adequately touch the ground with a slight bend in the knees for optimum sizing.
A battery change on the KTM Factory Edition Stacyc is as easy as changing batteries on a power drill.
Perfect for 4-8 year Old Rippers Under 75 lbs, with 18-24” Inseam.
- 16” Composite wheels with pneumatic tires
- Seat Height: 17”
- Frame: Heat treated aluminum TIG welded & heat treated
- Fork: Steel, BMX style.
Proprietary Drive System.
- Power Selection Modes:
- Low / Training Mode ~ 5 MPH
- Med / Transitional Mode ~ 7.5 MPH
- High / Advanced Mode ~ 13 MPH
- Thermal protection for motor and controller.
- BMX chain and freewheel.
Light Weight - 20 pounds.
- Child can pick up bike and manage on their own after a fall or dropped bike.
- Child quickly able to build skill as they can handle the bike as it’s less than half their body weight
- Easy for any family member to manage bike and transport in vehicle.
- Race-inspired ergonomic placement for proper body and foot positioning to teach proper bike riding skills.
Ultra-Low Seat Height.
- Inspires riding confidence by allowing riders feet to be firmly planted on the ground.
- Allows child to "dab" foot easily when off balance.
- True power curve built into throttle programming.
- Teaches child how to operate a twist throttle and manage power output.
- Not a push button toy or on/off power curve.
Quick Change Lithium-Ion Battery.
- Removable power tool-style interface that allows for additional batteries to be used for extended ride time. This easy-to-use technology helps any family member to be comfortable with the process.