The KTM Factory Replica Stacyc 12eDrive is the perfect choice for little rippers with little or no experience on a balance bike. With 12” wheels and a low 13” seat height, it allows riders to learn to push, balance or coast with confidence before graduating to the three-level powered mode. Featuring a new high-output brushless motor upgraded in 2020. The removable power tool-style interface that allows for additional batteries to be used for extended ride time. This easy-to-use technology helps any family member to be comfortable with the process.
Perfect for 3 - 5 Year Old Rippers Under 75 Pounds, with 14 - 20" Inseam.
- 12" composite wheels with pneumatic tires.
- Seat height: 13".
- Frame: Aluminum TIG welded.
- Fork: Steel, BMX style.
Proprietary Drive System.
- Power Selection Modes:
- Low / Training Mode ~ 5 MPH.
- Med / Transitional Mode ~ 7 MPH.
- High / Advanced Mode ~ 9 MPH.
- Thermal protection for motor and controller.
- BMX chain and freewheel.
Light Weight - 17 pounds.
- Child can pick up bike and manage on their own after a fall or dropped bike.
- Child is able to quickly build bike handling skills, with bike weight less than half of their body weight.
- Easy for any family member to manage bike and transport in vehicle.
- Race-inspired ergonomic placement for proper body and foot positioning to teach proper bike riding skills.
Ultra-Low Seat Height.
- Inspires riding confidence by allowing riders feet to be firmly planted on the ground.
- Allows child to "dab" foot easily when off balance.
- True power curve built into throttle programming.
- Teaches child how to operate a twist throttle and manage power output.
- Not a push button toy or on/off power curve.
Quick Change Lithium-Ion Battery.
- Removable power tool style interface.
- Allows additional batteries to be used for extended ride time.
- Technology that allows all family members to be familiar with, and not afraid of.